Friday, August 21, 2009

GOT!

Let's review the rules real quick:

Rule #1: DO NOT STICK IT IN THE CRAZY!
Rule #2: If you ignore rule number 1, stick and move... any more than that is your own fault!!
Rule #3: See Rule Number 1!
Rule #4: Never ever date a chick named after an alcoholic beverage
Rule #5: Do Not Let the Crazy Move In!!!

Okay, let's continue:
In an exclusive interview Wednesday, Olympic gold medalist and professional wrestling champion Kurt Angle said his live-in girlfriend got him arrested on an alleged violation of a protection-from-abuse order after the two had broken up.


Just a few hours after returning to Pittsburgh from Orlando, Fla., where he had been performing for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling the past three days, Angle told WTAE Channel 4's Michelle Wright that he can't get back into his Moon Township home because the woman is still there.

Breaking into tears during the interview, Angle said spending nine hours in custody after his arrest Saturday morning was the lowest point of his life.

"I didn't do anything wrong, and I was sitting there in the (Allegheny) county jail, just thinking about why I even started dating this girl. I can't believe she did this to me. I don't even know when I'm allowed back in my own home," Angle said.
VIDEO


FOR FULL ARTICLE, CLICK HERE
________________________
Kurt & Dirk need to start a support group, Easy Prey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment